The Shadies return to Woodley Park.
Options for the RV-averse.
For the Love of Drum and Breaks!
How I helped Jerry to get his kids to eat their vegetables.
Okay, awesome DJs? Check. Sexy people? Check. Chill location? Check. Boat rides? Uh…check!
The TBTN crew breaks out another night of breakbeats, booties, bassline benchpressing…and all that junk.
Grateful Generation brought “A-Bun-Dance” back to the Beautiful Lure Nightclub in Hollywood.
When Laura and I went to Burning Man last year, […]
LABA comes to the King King in Hollywood to present “Kick In The Bass!!”
Jesse Saunders, “The Originator of House Music”, celebrated his birthday this year with some friends at a tiny bar in Universal City called El Bar.
All right, I won’t call it a comeback. Let’s just call it Take Back the Night Productions return to the underground.
The One Series is a thing of beauty, based around the simple concept of One (Amazing) DJ, One Room, All Night.
A world of light, sound, movement, imagination, and creativity. Come be transformed by immersing yourself in the outlandish and creative minds that will surely make you feel Alive!
Thanks to Travis FatFinger Lea for on putting this snowy event.
Grateful Generation brings “A-Bun-Dance” back to the Beautiful Lure Nightclub in Hollywood: This Time A Magical Outdoor Wonderland of Love and Bohemian Burner Bazaar at one of Hollywood’s sexiest nightclubs.
- Protected: A-Bun-Dance: Tribe
- Shade ***Sparklethugs***
- You don’t need an RV to go to Burning Man
- LABA Presents: Drum and Breaks
- Something Jerry Seinfeld said just blew my mind
- Playa Party
- TBTN presents: Swipe the Funk & All That Junk
- A-Bun-Dance: Magic
- Staring at Goats: The Kern Family Farm
- Photos: LABA Presents Kick In The Bass!!
- Photos: Celebrating a birthday with “The Originator of House Music”, Jesse Saunders
- Photos: TBTN presents: Don’t Call It a Comback!
- Photos: The One Series – Simon Shackleton (Elite Force)
- Photos: ALIVE! Electronic Music and Arts Festival
- Photos: Plump’s 4th Almost Annual Snow Ball